This guest post was graciously contributed by Dave Zavitz.
For generations the Marsh Store site has been the nucleus of activity in the Coldstream area. Its history began when John Moor Marsh and his wife, Sarah Zavitz, purchased the land in 1839 with encouragement from his brother-in-law Benjamin Cutler. . . . (Click here to read more) “The Marsh Store”