The following is the list of postings of new minute book transcriptions and other documents which have been added to the CFHA website since the last issue of The Meetinghouse. This list includes new previously unavailable transcriptions of 13 meeting minute books. The list indicates the date of posting followed by the document title. Thanks are due to the transcribers and contributors Carman Foster, Doug Smith and Randy Saylor.
- Jun/19 – Yonge St Register Births Deaths 1803-66
- 18 Jun/19 – Uxbridge Prep Mtg 1817-1840
- 23 May/19 – Leeds MM 1838-1855
- 13 May/19 – Quakers who were Loyalists
- 8 Apr/19 – Pickering MM Register Marr & Removals 1845 – 1874
- 5 Apr/19 – Pickering MM Register 1845-1908
- 27 Mar/19 – Pelham Prep Meeting 1802-79
- 13 Mar/19 – Pelham Monthly Mtg Women 1810-42
- 10 Mar/19 – Pelham Prep Women Mtg 1810-78
- 17 Feb/19 – Timothy Rogers Jr: Quaker to Slave Master: his wife Phebe Royster and sister Martha Rogers and the slaves emancipated to Liberia.
- 3 Feb/19 – Norwich Prep Women Mtg 1828-43
- 13 Dec/18 – Norwich Prep Meeting 1829-48
- 20 Nov/18 – Pelham Register Book B, Marr 1807-1906, Births 1739-1857 C-3-54
- 1 Nov/18 – Hugh W. Zavitz Diary, from 1874 to 1901
- 5 Oct/18 – Norwich Monthly Meeting 1834-52
- 30 Sept/18 – Norwich Monthly Meeting 1822-34
Transcribing is a rewarding and informative contribution to CFHA activities. Transcribers work at their own pace using images of original hand0written documents provided by the transcription coordinator. Basic guidance on the conventions and practices used is provided. Previous transcription experience is helpful but not essential, and new individuals are always welcome to join the group. If interested please contact email@example.com.